Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The game follows the adventures of U-1, a hopeless loser whose main motivation is to win the affections of a girl named Pico. Unfortunately, a boy named Kazuya also has his eyes on her, and is far more capable than U-1 is. One day, his dog Puma decided to teach U-1 the art of Gitaroo, revealing heroic ancestry and a tough series of foes.
The game consists of three "phases": charging, battle and final. For most of the phases, there is a trace line that you must follow with the analog stick, pressing the circle button when an orange bar approaches the center. For guarding, you must press the buttons that come into the center.
- Metal Header (Opponent: Panpeus)
- Flyin' To Your Yeart (Opponent: Flying-O)
- Bee Jam Blues (Opponent: Mojo King Bee)
- VOID (Opponent: Ben-K)
- Nuff Respect (Opponent: Ben-K)
- The Legendary Theme (Accoustic) (Opponent: Kirah)
- Born To Be Bone (Opponent: The Sambone Trio)
- Tainted Lovers (Opponent: Gregorio The Third)
- The Legendary Theme (Opponent: Kirah)
- Resurrection (Opponent: Emperor Zowie)